Monday, October 12, 2009

Grocery Deals this weekend

This weekend I hit Weis and Stauffer's (SKH) to shop for us and my parents. Here is the breakdown:



This was what I bought at Weis this weekend

Total before savings: $95.04
Total coupon savings: $17.40
Total club savings: $23.66

Total OOP: $57.98



This is my SKH trip.

Total before savings: 67.20
Total coupons: $18.90

Total OOP: $48.30

So, how did I do? Well, at both Weis and SKH, I spent $41.28, which is still over budget. Michael's 1st birthday is this Friday, so I know I had to buy a bunch of baking supplies that normally I don't buy, so I am over our budget by $5.83 this month, which stinks, but I will find a way to make it up! Maybe I will only buy diapers next week or something.......

(PS--the rest of the grocery money was what I bought for my parents)

No comments: