Monday, February 1, 2010

Shopping Trip


I was a mad woman. I went to CVS, Darrenkamps, Giant & Weis in one night (I really needed to get out of the house)! Here is the breakdown (from last weeks sales).

Giant (I really wanted to get Greek Yogurt, but they were out, so I got a rain check):
Apples, Baby Wash, Kidney Beans, Pasta
Total before savings: $15.36
Total Coupons: $1.75
Total BC Savings: $1.43
Total OOP: $12.18

Weis:
Bread, Yogurt, Chicken, Wheat Thins, Tomato Sauce, Kashi Cereal, Baby Lotion, Baby Yogurt, Oatmeal
Total before savings: $44.27
Total coupons: 8.69
Total Club Savings: $12.78
Total OOP: $22.80

Darrenkamps:
Milk, Buttermilk, Bananas, Cheese, Whole Wheat Flour
Total before savings: $17.27
Total Coupons: $0.00
Total Club Savings: $4.16
Total OOP: 13.11

CVS: Isn't included in my grocery budget


Total Spent: $48.09

(I'm over $8.09 for the 1st week in February and I will try to make it up in the coming weeks!)

No comments: