Saturday, January 16, 2010

NRYU

I can't believe it's Saturday already! This week went really quick, but I guess it would since we were trying to stay warm and cozy at home due to the cold weather!

Well, today is my weigh in day and I am happy to report I am down 4.5 lbs this week, for a total of 5.5 lbs since January 1!!! This makes me feel so much better! I was feeling a little discouraged the first week with only losing 1 lb, but was determined to keep going. It really makes me want to do even better this coming week!

To make it easier for me to stick with, I have made little goals to accomplish. My first goal is to lose 10 lbs by March 1, and then keep going! My second goal is to get my "numbers" down by April 1, meaning, waist size, blood pressure, LDL and triglycerides down (yes, I do sometimes watch Dr. Oz and am going to re-read his book "YOU on a diet". He scares the crap out of me, and that's a good thing).

Does anyone have any other New Year's Resolutions to share? I'd love to hear them!

I have not started a designed diet program (i.e. Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, etc) and am not being compensated (with money or free products) to mention or review any Dr. Oz products, these are my own thoughts and feelings, but if Dr. Oz's people would like to get in touch (which would be awesome!), my email is listed on this blog!

No comments: