Friday, January 15, 2010

Thank you




Hi everyone!!!

I hope everyone is having a great week! I just wanted to write a note to ask you a favor. I know I do not have a very large following. With that said, I want to ask you each to help me out! I'd like this to be a great blog, dedicated to finding the best deals out there to save all of us some money. I'd also like this blog to have some substance as well, with recipes, my weight loss (success) story, how we can impact our world and so forth. So, here's what I'm asking:

1. Tell as many people about my blog as you can. If you have your own blog, please post a link to my blog on yours. If you don't have a blog, then word of mouth, facebook, email, etc. are really awesome tools too!

2. Tell me what you want to see! If you shop at Walmart all the time and want to see the coupon matches and such, then let me know! If you want me to start shopping at other places, like Sharp Shopper, Amelia's so you can find good deals, then please tell me!!

You can email me at frugalistainpa@gmail.com or you can leave a comment (just click the comment word below and it will prompt you further on how to do it!).

I'm really looking forward to hearing from you!

Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments: