Monday, October 5, 2009

Accountability

So, as some of you know, I try to keep to a $40 per week grocery budget (including diapers, wipes and formula). To stay to that, I am going to write about my trips. I hate to say it, but as of right now, I'm over budget this week/month :( But I know I will make up for it this week, and the following weeks because Stauffers has a great $10/$50 coupon!! It's also Michael's 1st birthday in less than 2 weeks, so I know I need to buy some things we wouldn't usually eat due to his party.

OK, so this is how it broke down this weekend. I don't have any pictures because I was in a hurry yesterday to unpack and get some things done and Michael to bed.

Giant (I'm not fan of them right now):
6 Yoplat yogurts, 6 gala apples, 5 pears, 3 oranges, grapes, 2 cans Red Pack tomato sauce,
8 boxes of Green Giant frozen veggies, 1 lg can of Bushes black beans, 2 cans of carnation evaporated milk, 1 cereal storage container (you will see why I need this here), 3 bags of Hershey's semi-sweet chips (for Michael's cake), 3 Lean Cuisines, 320 count Pampers Wipes
2 boxes of Beachnut cookies, 2 Hallmark cards, 3 Hallmark sticker sheets

Total before savings: $86.16
Total coupons used: $19.68
Total bonus buy savings: $26.34

Total OOP: $40.74

Weis:

Total before savings: $27.92
Total coupons used: $15.00
Total club card saving: $11.92

Total OOP: $1.00

Darrenkamps:
10 cans of Carnation evap. milk, 1 lb. Clearfield White American Cheese, Rotisserie Chicken

Total before savings: $26.03
Total coupons used: $6.00
Total club card savings: $2.00

Total OOP: $3.55 (we had a $15 GC to use)

Total spent on groceries this week: $44.55

So, I'm over $4.55 this week :( But I know I will make it up next week! Thanks for keeping me accountable!

No comments: