Saturday, October 10, 2009

Local Readers

Have you ever heard of Susquehanna Glass? If you have, I know you have seen their work in the likes of Williams-Sonoma and the Pottery Barn, as well as some Waterford, among many others. Well, their headquarters are in Columbia, PA and they have an outlet store, offering 25-50% off regular retail prices! They even do engraving on glass while you wait or you can order them, depending on their workload. This is a great place to check out for holiday gifts, birthday, wedding or hostess gifts!

The last time I went there, I bought a gorgeous large vase and glasses for Pete with his initials on them. I believe I paid $15 for a set of 4 glasses with etching and about $8 for the vase!

They also have periodic sales, so I would definitely head on over to their website and sign up for the emails alerting to sales and such! It's worth the trip!!



No comments: