Friday, September 18, 2009

Catching Up



Do you ever feel like you have a million things to do and you can never get them all done because as soon as you check on off the list it's dirty again? That's how I feel today. You know, you get all the laundry done, only to find a big pile in your kids room or the bathroom.

Today, I've been taking some time to make a "to do" list and let me tell you it's LONG! I'm trying to cut myself some slack because about a month ago, I had back surgery. I wasn't able to clean much of anything when my back was really bad, so things have gone by the wayside and now, I'm overwhelmed.

Does anyone have a good system to stay on top of things? I'd really like to be able to sit in a comfy chair and not feel guilty because something needs clean. Let me know how you keep it together!

No comments: